October 9, 2020
Hello PSRG Network!
Each week the PSRG will bundle a collection of interesting articles collected through the week and share the links here – on “This Week’s Good Reads on Public Space”.
Don’t forget to check Twitter (@thepsrg, @sethalow) and join our listserv for to receive other resources worth sharing.
This week (plus some back posted)
- Ellen Reid Soundwalk’ Review: Scoring Central Park This GPS-enabled work of public art uses an app to create a unique sonic experience on your next stroll.
- Stories from the Flatlands
- The High Line Reopens, with Tickets A portion of the elevated park, designed for the pleasures of walking for its own sake, is now available to the city’s masked flâneurs.
- Improving access to greenspace A new review for 2020
- The Education—and Miseducation—of an Urban Planner